Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Rearranging and De-Cluttering ....


I have spent the last 3 days working on my tutoring area!! Moving bookcases .... sorting books .... putting things into storage containers .... everything is still a pretty big mess .... but I have finally got the bookcases and shelves where I want them, I think ... and I am now trying to decide what to keep ... what to store ... and what to give away!!

I just listed over 70 books on PaperBackSwap .... go there and check out my bookcase!! You can get these books from me FREE ... but you have to list some of yours to give away before you can get mine free ... kind of a cool site! I am Cincin21 on there ... in case you are interested. If you join, be sure to add me as a friend, too.

I have spent my days working on the rooms and my evenings reading Harry Potter!! Almost done!! Which is kinda sad ....

I have 8 hours of tutoring TOMORROW!! Eight hours in one day in the SUMMER!! Am I crazy?? It seems so!! Sheesh ... Plus ... getting lots of contacts from people interested in Homeschool tutoring this coming Fall. I've had 4 contacts in the last 2 days .... all good things!! So that is going well ... I just need to get my tutoring table cleaned off by 11:00 tomorrow morning!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

More Later .....





No comments: