Tuesday, February 12, 2008

1000 Hits!

According to my Site Meter, I have over 1000 hits to this BLOG now ... that should help my AD income somewhat. Thanks Owing Mills for hitting several times yesterday ... you are helping to line my pockets ...

So ... When the Anonymous Commentor struck again ... I decided NOT to leave SBDO. I chatted with the Accountables yesterday and one of them suggested that I try signing in using my Cincin21 account. Now I had tried that a few months ago and it didn't work at all .... but I took her advice and it let me in!! All I had to do was update my CC#. So I have my original profile and Siggy and everything now! Also .... I got my $6.95/mo payment back. So I called to cancel the Caledonia42 account and they were So NICE! They credited the $20 deposit to my old account and that bought me 10 weeks of service ... I did not expect them to do that!

So now I am getting to know the Accountables ... they all seem very nice. I plan to steer clear of Fool's Paradise. I may go in to answer posts directed to me .... but then scoot right out again. And my iVillage buddies are still here, too .... so it is all good! It is going to be a healing process being in SBDO again.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Down 12 lbs as of this morning .... a new low for this work-out/diet period. Yay me!! I am feeling much more alive lately and it could be due to a number of things. I made a lot of changes all at the same time ....
  • Working Out
  • Dieting
  • Taking Slow FE and Vitamin C
  • Taking Omega-3 Fish Oil and a Multi-Vitamin
  • Using the Body Wraps .... the inch loss is still holding
  • Using the KINOKI detox-pads
  • And taking that Diet Pill

I don't know which thing is making the most difference or if it is a combination of all these things. I haven't commented much on the Diet Pill because I haven't really noticed a reduction in Hunger yet .... maybe a little .... if I do begin to notice something, I'll let you know!

No comments: